Additional Immigration Relief

 Home / Additional Immigration Relief

At Malik & Associates, PLLC we provide assistance in the following additional immigration relief services:

  • Visa for Victims of Crimes (U-Visa)
    U-Visas allow foreign nationals become lawful permanent resident’s and receive a Green Card if they qualify. A foreign national qualifies if he or she has been a victim of a crime and has suffered substantial physical or mental abuse, and in turn helps with the investigation or prosecution of the perpetrator.
  • Human Trafficking (T-Visa)
    T-Visas are part of the Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act, and enable those who qualify to be granted temporary status to remain in the United States for up to 4 year, with a possible path to becoming a lawful permanent resident with a Green Card. Non-immigrants qualify if they were victims of a severe form of human trafficking and subsequently assisted law enforcement in an investigation or prosecution of the perpetrators.
  • Special Immigrant Juvenile Visa (SIJV)
    This classification is granted to juveniles that need the protection of a juvenile court because they have been abused, abandoned, or neglected by a parent. It may also qualify them for lawful permanent residency (Green Card).
  • Employer Compliance (I-9 & E-Verify)
    This employment eligibility form and verification is an internet-based system used for confirming the identity and employment authorization of individuals hired in the United States. All U.S. employers and employees must complete an I-9 and make it available for inspection by authorized government officers.
  • Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
    The Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) is a piece of legislation that was authorized to improve criminal justice and community-based responses to domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault and stalking. The legislation was passed to ensure that no one is suffering in silence from these heinous acts in the United States. So that no one is suffering in silence in the United States. Individuals who have been physically or mentally abused by their US citizen or Legal Permanent Resident spouses may qualify to receive a green card.
  • Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
    A foreign country may be designated Temporary Protected Status (TPS) due to conditions in that country that temporarily or circumstantially prevent its’ nationals from returning there safely. Additionally, USCIS has the discretion to grant TPS to eligible individuals who are already present in the United States if they are from certain countries.
  • Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
    Certain people who came to the U.S. as children and meet several guidelines may request consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) for two years. Currently and until further notice, USCIS is not accepting requests from individuals who have never before been granted deferred action under DACA.
  • Humanitarian Parole
    Humanitarian Parole is a measure used to bring an otherwise inadmissible alien into the U.S. for a temporary period of time due to a serious or life-threatening emergency.
  • Humanitarian Reinstatement (205 or 204L)
    Humanitarian Reinstatement is a form of relief that can be requested by the principal beneficiary when the petitioner has died.
  • Change of Status
    If you wish to change the purpose of your visit while in the United States (for example tourist to student), you or your employer must file a request for Change of Status before your authorized stay expires.
  • Extension of Stay
    If you wish to extend your stay in the United States, Form I-539 must be filed before your authorized stay expires to request an extension or change of non-immigrant status.

Texas Immigration Attorneys Can Help

If you are looking for additional immigration services, including those listed above, Malik & Associates, PLLC can answer your questions, provide guidance, and offer direction. If you need high-quality immigration legal services, including family immigration, business immigration, deportation and appeals, give us a call at 214-881-2100 or fill out our form online to discuss your case. A Malik & Associates PLLC attorney or counselor at law are here to represent you, give counsel and fight for you and your family.

Malik & Associates, PLLC provides services and representation to its clients for US Immigrations needs in the entire United States (we travel for your hearings or interviews), throughout the whole world and including but not limited to the following areas in Texas.

Need Legal Assistance

Your message was successfully sent!